Get a report, edit an employee time sheet, change
a price, or create a new happy hour in seconds, without
leaving the floor.
- Dinerware can be scaled to handle a virtually
unlimited number of terminals.
- Designed to work well on a single inexpensive
computer, so it can be used as a replacement for
- Extremely easy to use for both staff and managers.
- Low maintenance. Software upgrades are a snap.
- All management functions can be performed from
any terminal, at any time.
to value >>
|Your interactive ticket is very
powerful, yet fast and easy to use. You will
experience reduced errors, increased staff productivity,
and an enhanced level of customer service and
satisfaction. All of which is money in the bank.
- Learn how to handle tickets in 5 minutes.
- The ticket shows all details, including
choices and discounts.
- Instantly create a new ticket by simply
choosing a menu item.
- Enter and pay for bar drinks quickly.
No "fast bar" mode required.
- Split tickets.
- Share Items.
- Combine tickets.
- Add new people to a ticket at any time.
Great for informal groups dining in the
- Transfer tickets between servers.
- Change tables.
- One-touch item repeat is great for bartenders.
- Unlimited payments on a single ticket.
- Optional credit card integration.
- Ad-hoc ticket / table names.
- Hold and release items to control remote
|Taking the customer's order is
just the beginning. After the order is entered
by the server, Dinerware goes to work sending
the relevant information to all the right places.
- Dinerware supports unlimited custom printers
for Kitchen, Bar, Pizza, Hot Side, Cold
Side, Wine Steward, and whatever else you
- Any item may print on any combination
of printers when it is ordered.
- Choices can print at separate printers
from their items. Send the Side Salad to
the Cold Side printer automatically.
- Items are not sent until all required
Choices have been made.
- Type a free-text Special Request for
- If a printer malfunctions, itâ€™s easy
to assign jobs to another printer temporarily.
- Items are sorted by Item Group at the
kitchen printer, so you will see Appetizers
|Dinerware has powerful menu management
functions that allow you to easily customize
to your needs. Our world-class design reduces
many tasks that are tedious and error prone
with our competitors to a few simple commands.
- Unlimited items and choices.
- No buttons to create. The order entry
screens are created automatically.
- Quick adjustments from any terminal,
- Menu Items can appear in multiple places.
- Unlimited Choices (aka Modifiers).
- Choices can affect item price by fixed
amount or percentage.
- Use Item Groups to change the price of
many items at once.
- Flexible taxation and revenue class options.
- Enter the cost of each item you sell
for profit analysis.
|Possibly the most important thing
you can do to control the flow of product and
money in your restaurant is to set effective
business policy. With Dinerware, you can easily
experiment with promotional strategies like
happy hours and coupons to boost sales. Dinerware
gives you the tools you need to effectively
manage these aspects of your business.
- Unlimited, custom Void reasons.
- Create an unlimited number of custom
discount types for:
- gift certificates
- employee perks
- happy hours
- Set up happy hours with a few mouse clicks,
and turn them off the same way. Our competitors
make you wrestle with an extremely complex
and error-prone price schedule.
|Dinerware has a flexible and detailed
security system that lets you give your employees
access to everything they need and nothing they
- All important management functions are
available through any terminal, so your
employees don't have to get into the office
to use a different back office application
as is necessary with our competition.
- Assign each employee a unique PIN code
required for access.
- Quick Permissions allow a manager to
enter their PIN code to give one-time access
to any function.
|Dinerware includes functions to
track your labor costs and simplify your payroll.
- Comprehensive employee database allows
you to store important contact information
- Create as many Jobs as you like.
- Assign any number of Jobs to any Employee.
- Assign individual pay rates for each
Employee Job combination.
- View and Edit individual time sheets as
- Comprehensive labor reporting makes payroll
- Dinerware records Tip information.
|Dinerware includes an e-mail system
so you can communicate with your employees more
- Place any menu items onto the Fresh Sheet
and set the quantity. Dinerware displays
the list on the login screen, and on menu
buttons so your staffs know what's running
- Message of the Day appears on the login
- Send a message to one or more employees.
Messages appear on the "Personal Page."
- Restrict access to email functions.
- Restrict access to broadcast messages.
- A complete record of all messages is
kept in the database.
|The data collected by Dinerware
will quickly become your most valuable business
asset. We give you tools to effectively analyze
your data and improve your bottom line.
- All data generated is kept in the database
forever. You can generate history reports
for any period, going as far back as you
- Instant, on-screen, daily sales and statistics
are available at any time from any terminal,
and print at the receipt printer.
See the daily balance report for any server
at any time. Servers can preview their own
report at any time, and print it at the
end of their shift.
- The "Blind Bartender" option allows you
to restrict certain jobs from being able
to view their daily report.
View any report, at any time, from any Workstation.
Our competitors force you to use a cumbersome
"back office" program.
- Dinerware comes with dozens of useful
reports, many with graphs.
- Reporting is expandable and customizable.
- It's your data. Access your information,
live, from external applications like MS-Excel
and Word. No export step is required.
|Demand reliability. It's your
- Dinerware is built on SQL database technology
for mission-critical reliability.
- Individual Workstation failure cannot
hurt the system.
- Dinerware can handle virtually unlimited
terminals and volume by upgrading the primary
- Use off-the-shelf tools such as SQL Server
2000 Pro to customize your own IT solutions.
- See our Technology page for more information.